The term ‘gloopy.co.uk’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Lane Barn, Farmoor, Oxfordshire, OX2 9NL . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
In these Conditions:
- “Conditions” means the standard Terms and Conditions of sale set out in this document;
- “Contract” means the contract for the sale of the Goods;
- “Payment Card” means the credit or debit card or other payment system chosen by you to be used as the method of payment for the Goods of which you have provided details to us when placing the Order;
- “Goods and Services” which you have ordered including any instalment of the goods or any parts for them which are available for purchase from our Web Site in accordance with the Conditions;
- “Information System” means a system for generating, sending, receiving, storing or otherwise processing electronic communications;
- “Order” means any order placed by you with us for the supply of Goods;
- “Order Form” means the electronic order form completed and submitted electronically by you;
- “Regulations’ means the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000;
- “Web Site’ our presence on the world wide web, currently accessible via the address http://www.gloopy.co.uk
- Reference to any statute or statutory provisions shall be deemed to include any statutory modifications or re-enactments thereof or any rules or regulations made thereunder or any enactment repealing and replacing the act referred to.
- Unless the context otherwise requires:-
- words importing the singular shall include the plural and vice versa;
- words importing the masculine gender shall include the feminine gender and vice versa;
- references to persons shall include bodies of persons whether corporate or incorporate.
- Headings are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of these Conditions.
Basis of the sale
- We shall sell to you and you shall purchase only those goods which you have set out in an order and which have been accepted by us. We reserve the right to reject any order. Unless otherwise agreed in writing each such sale of Goods and Services will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- No Order submitted by you shall be deemed to be accepted by us unless and until confirmed by e-mail or in writing by us.
- No variation to these Conditions shall be binding upon us unless and until agreed by e-mail or in writing by us.
- Any error or omission in any information or document issued by us shall be subject to correction provided that the correction does not materially affect the contract.
- The quantity, quality and description of the Goods and Services will be those set out in your Order (if accepted by us).
- Orders are accepted at our sole discretion, the order reflects current pricing and or you are based in the Delivery Area and your Payment Card is authorised for the transaction.
- You or we are entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the Goods and Services appearing on our website.
- You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any Order submitted by you, and for giving us any necessary information relating to the Goods and Services within a sufficient time to enable us to perform the Contract in accordance with its terms.
- The quantity, quality and description of and any specification for the Goods and Services shall be those set out in the relevant pages of this site.
- We reserve the right to make changes in the specification of the Goods and Services which are required to conform with any applicable statutory or EC requirements
Price of the goods and services
- The price of the Goods and Services shall be the price set out on the relevant page of this site. We reserve the right to change the prices set out on this site provided that if we accept an order from you the price for the goods and services will be the price set out in the relevant range at the time the order is placed.
- The price of the Goods and Services does include insured postage or packaging. There will be an additional charge made relative to the size and amount of Goods insured for postage and packaging. This covers UK mainland deliveries only. For any deliveries outside of this the cost is liable to you.
- The total price is inclusive of any applicable value added tax.
Terms of payment
- Upon providing us with details of the Payment Card and submitting the Order you :
- confirm and undertake that the information contained within the Order is true and accurate and that you are duly authorised to use the Payment Card; and authorise us to deduct from the Payment Card account the full price of the Goods and all other payments which may become due to us under the Contract.
- If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the Goods and Services from your account on delivery of the Goods to you, we can cancel the Order or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
- Where Goods are returned by you in accordance with your rights under the provisions of Clause 9, we shall credit the Payment Card with the appropriate amount.
- We will not pass your personal information on to any third party without your permission. Unless solely due to our negligence we cannot be held liable for any losses you may suffer. If in any event your payment card is used fraudulently you are entitled to cancel the payment and be reimbursed by the card issuer without being charged for the loss.
- Upon providing us with details of the Payment Card and submitting the Order you :
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made by us or our carrier to the address for delivery shown in the Order Form. It is important that this address is accurate. Once the Goods have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions, you will be responsible for them. Our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence or due to a manufacturing design or design fault will cease upon delivery.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to meet the date given for delivery or, if no date has been agreed, within 30 days of the order date. We cannot be held responsible for delays beyond our control. If we are unable to make the delivery date we will contact you. If delivery cannot be made within 30 days of the given delivery date you will be entitled to either arrange a revised date or cancel the order and receive a refund. If we are able to make delivery in advance of the given date we will contact you.
- If the order is a multiple order and we are unable to make delivery of the whole order but are able to deliver part we will contact you, informing you of this, and delivery will be on a mutually agreed date. In this instance delivery will be said to be made in instalments. Each delivery shall constitute a separate contract and any failure by us to deliver any one or more of the instalments in accordance with these conditions, or any claim by you in respect of any one or more instalments will not entitle you to treat the contract as a whole as repudiated.
- If our courer fail for any reason within our control to fully/partially deliver your Goods any reimbursement shall be no more than the price of the Goods, together with any delivery and/or reasonable return costs.
- Either party is entitled to cancel the contract in respect of non-performance of obligations in relation to delivery. If cancelled we will refund you any monies already paid by you, deduction of delivery fee.
- Any deliveries received by iPhone Repairs but no information provided will be disposed of within 90 days of receipt if not claimed.
Risk and property
- As soon as we have delivered the Goods or Services, you will be responsible for them. If you delay a delivery our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end on the date we agree to deliver them, as set out in the contract.
- Subject to the provisions of clause 9 and notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the Goods and Services, or any other provision of these Conditions, the property in the Goods shall not pass to you until we have received in cash or cleared funds payment in full of the price of the Goods and Services. Goods supplied to you are not for resale.
Warranties and liability
- Terms and conditions of this contract do affect any additional rights you may have under a manufacturer’s warranty/guarantee. These are rights given to you by the manufacturer in addition to your statutory rights. Any additional rights given to you by the manufacturer in respect of Goods purchased are not incorporated into this contract.
- As a consumer you have statutory rights regarding the return of defective Goods and Services and claims caused by any negligence on our part or our failure to carry out our obligations. The terms and conditions of this contract do not affect your statutory rights. For further information regarding these rights contact Trading Standards or Citizens’ Advice Bureau.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: TIME LIMIT FOR NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS
- You are asked to examine the goods as soon as reasonably possible after delivery. Any claim by you based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to correspond with specification must (whether or not delivery is refused by you) be notified to the company within 24 hours from the date of delivery.
- Where a valid claim in respect of Goods delivered is notified to us within 24 hours of the delivery date or within 90 days of the guarantee, you are entitled to:reject the Goods and return within your 90days guarantee to have the Goods (or the part in question) replaced free of charge.
- If after the third attempt and at our sole discretion we will refund you the price of the Goods (or a proportionate part of the price) and we shall have no further liability to you.
- If evident of customer damage or the Goods have been opened, Goods or Services requested beyond the original order since return we are not liable to cover under the guarantee.
- Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence we will not be liable under this contract for any loss or damage caused by us or our agents in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
- such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
- any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any term of this contract.
- In the event that you are using the supply address in part for commercial purposes then no liability for loss of profits or other economic loss arising can be accepted.
- Subject to our obligations, and your rights under the Regulations, we shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of the contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to the Goods and Services if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites to which this Web Site has links.
- Limitation of liability:In no event shall Gloopy be liable for
- any losses that were not caused by our breach of this warranty document;
- any loss or damage that was not, at the time of your purchase of the product, a reasonably foreseeable consequence of Gloopy breaching this warranty document; or
- losses relating to any business of yours, loss of profits, loss of data or loss of opportunity.
The provisions of this warranty document shall not apply to (i) death or personal injury; (ii) fraud; (iii) fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iv) any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded as a matter of law.
Right to Cancel
- You have a cooling off period of 14 days after the date on which you have received the Goods and Services to cancel the Contract, and return the Goods at your cost and receive a refund of the purchase price.
- Goods must be returned complete and undamaged with all accessories and instructions. The original packing must be returned in reasonable condition
- If either party cancel the order for any such reason whilst your Goods are with us your Goods will be returned and any refund issued minus the postage fee.
- During the cooling off period any cancellation must be given by written notice by either party.
- The right to cancel this contract will not apply in respect of Personalised Goods or Goods made to your specification
- In the event that we supply substituted Goods to you in accordance with the provisions of Clause 2, your right to cancel is as set out as above except that the cost of returning the Goods shall be borne by us.
- Any communication sent electronically by e-mail or otherwise:
- will be deemed to have been sent once it enters an Information System outside the control of the originator of the message;
- will be deemed to have been received by the intended recipient at the time that in a readable form it enters an Information System which is capable of access by the intended recipient;
- will be deemed to have been dispatched in the case of a business at its principal place of business and in the case of an individual where he or she ordinarily resides;
- will be deemed to have been received in the case of a business at its principal place of business and in the case of an individual where he or she ordinarily resides.
- To protect your own interests you should ask for a delivery receipt for any such and retain a hard copy of that delivery receipt and the original correspondence.
- If no communication is made within 90days of the last communication your Goods will be disposed of.
- Any communication sent electronically by e-mail or otherwise:
- Any communication sent by post will be deemed received by the intended recipient three days following mailing where sent by first class post or five days after mailing where sent by second class post.
- The clauses of these Conditions and each sub-clause thereof are several and if any part of any clause or sub-clause shall be void, invalid or unenforceable then the remainder of such clauses or sub-clauses shall nevertheless be valid and enforceable.
- No term of the Contract is intended to confer a benefit on, or be enforceable by, any person who is not a party to the Agreement (whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise).
- If any provision of these Conditions is held by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable in any jurisdiction in whole or in part, it will not affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected nor will it affect the validity, lawfulness or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- We will try and solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings you must do so within the United Kingdom.
- The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.