As soon as we receive payment we will automatically send you an order confirmation email. Please print the email and include it in with your device.
It isn't a problem if you are unable to print the email, simply:
1. Copy the address of our repair centre as shown below onto the envelope / box containing your device.
2. Write your name, return address, email address and phone number on a piece of paper and put it in the envelope with your device. We will then be able to trace your
order when it arrives to us.
Please back up your device before posting as data isn't usually lost during repair but Gloopy cannot be held responsible for any data that may be lost during the repair.
Follow these simple instructions to ensure your device doesn't get damaged in transit.
We recommend using a good quality jiffy bag.
1. Do not send your SIM card or any memory cards as we cannot be held responsible if these go missing. Please keep them in a safe place
2. Wrap your device ideally in bubble wrap
3. Put your device into an jiffy bag or box with your email booking confirmation.
4. Seal the bag up and then fold it in on itself to protect the device with the internal bubbles of the envelope.
5. Firmly tape both ends of the bag/box to ensure it doesn’t come apart during transit.
6. Securely attach the address label which is supplied with your booking confirmation email or mark the address given below clearly onto the envelope
101 High Street
We strongly advise that you send your parcel using an insured service from the Royal Mail (SPECIAL DELIVERY). Please make sure that the level of insurance is sufficient to replace the device should it get lost or damaged on the way to us. We recommend that you use the Royal Mail Special Delivery service with £500.00 compensation and guaranteed delivery before 1:00pm the next day (this is the service that we use to return all phones). Upon receipt, your parcel will be signed for. By checking your tracking number you will know that your phone has arrived safely. We cannot be held responsible for devices which are lost or further damaged in the post.